Apr 15, 2009

Splurge or Save: Mac Fix+

With my budget being what it is I am always on the lookout to save some extra money. I have read so much about a homemade recipe for Fix+. I have even seen videos devoted to the homemade version on youtube. This homemade version is glycerin and water mixed into a spray bottle......boring! The Fix+ is a "spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup" In my opinion the description on the mac website tells it like it is. Maybe one day I will write a post about all the things you cant do with MAC Fix+, when I figure it out:) But on a mission to save money I tried the homemade version.   There was nothing refreshing about that at all and does not smell like yummy green tea. Maybe I should put it in the fridge, or in an old Fix + bottle. I guess I will be sticking to the original Fix+. If you have not used this stuff yet, go get a bottle! Added bonus? They are coming out with a limited edition rose water version very very soon.
Final verdict: SPLURGE or refrigerate homemade version in an empty fix+ bottle:) I do love this stuff  

No comments:

Post a Comment