Dec 8, 2010

Splurge or Save: UDPP or Mary Kay eyeshadow primer

Urban Decay Primer Potion VS Mary Kay Eye Primer: They are both really nice products and truly do extend the lifetime of shadow. They also help make the color payoff really nice on thinner formulas, light colors and cheaply made eyeshadows. All said I think that a primer is a must in any girls collection. Do I think you need to spend $18 for one.......... NOPE. I like my Mary Kay one just as well as my UDPP if not more. The packaging on urban decay sucks and so does that wand, so unsanitary! The Mary Kay primer was $8, has lasted forever and is in an easy to use squeeze tube. Final Verdict: SAVE!!!
E.L.F. also makes one of these, has anyone tried it?

1 comment:

  1. I love my E.L.F. mineral shadow primer. It is $3 full price and they have sales online all the time so you can get it for much less.

    ReplyDelete