Jun 15, 2009

Splurge or Save: Liner sealer or Visine

I bought this liner sealer awhile ago and it makes  eyeshadow waterproof, it works great on loose pigments and gives them that foiled look as well as makes them a breeze to work with. The down side is the price.  Ringing in at $18 I was on the lookout for something else. I heard from beauty bloggers and youtubers that visine worked great. I happened to have a bottle and took it for a test run. Cleareyes and joy pigment on my left eye and weather everything liner sealer and joy pigment on the right eye. GUESS WHAT?? No difference in look and wear during the day. Oh if I would have only known that sooner I would have saved my $18 and bought a blush:) Final Verdict? SAVE your money and use visine (or cleareyes) instead. Anyone ever tried this trick?

1 comment:

  1. wow, love that trick. I will sure be trying it asap, I was using my contact saline solution, do you think its the same thing? ;)

    ReplyDelete